MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Sunday, November 7, 2010

I Am...


I Am….

I have skin as dark as chocolate.

My cheeks are full and round.

My lips are plump and thick,

My hair is like wool but it’s my glory and my crown.

My eyes don’t possess the colors of blue, and neither are they gray.

Dark brown is a color of beauty that my skin, my hair, and my eyes display.

I’m usually in my own world and I desire quality over quantity.

I love people who ‘are’ and not the ones who simply ‘wanna be.’

So what, I drive with 2 feet and I write with my left hand.

Give up on me and tell me I can’t, and I’ll show you that I can!

Life has taken a toll on me but it’s introduced me to the bold in me.

After I go through pain, I usually come out more beautifully.

Only God knows how my future will turnout,

But I know when I have faith in him; it takes away all my doubts.

So I’ll keep my thick thighs, my brown eyes.

I’ll keep my plump lips, my full hips.

I can live with my nappy hair without a care.

It’s all simply part of me and what makes me (me)…. ASHLEE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment