MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hair and Moisture


Many black women have problems with dry hair and keeping it moisturized. Lack of moisture can cause breakage for all hair types. Since I've been natural, I discovered one good way to keep the hair moist. This is for relaxed and natural hair though....Glycerin mix... I learned about it by watching youtube and had to try it because I think I have the most coarse hair type there is. It worked real good and a couple of my friends love it too. It's basically mixing pure glycerin and water together in a spray bottle to spray on your hair. If you're not familiar with glycerin, it's an absorbent; it absorbs water from the air and basically keeps the hair moist all day. Glycerin is odorless and colorless. If you find glycerin with smell or color then something has been added. Glycerin is pure. Many of the ladies on youtube use vegetable glycerin but I use pure glycerin which works just fine for me. If you have a favorite oil that you like (jojoba, coconut, tea tree, african, carrot, etc), go ahead and add it to the glycerin and water but only do a few drops, you don't want to make it too oily. If you want to look for the glycerin, it will say it's for the skin so it'll be in the skin protectant section of CVS, Rite Aid, or mainly any drug store.

No comments:

Post a Comment