MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Just Be Yourself


OKAY...

We all serve a purpose in this world and most of the time our purposes are unknown to us... most of the time, your purpose is what you love to do... your talent, your specialty!!! We are not all made to be billionaires (would be nice)... We are not all made to be models (nice too) but we are made to be OURSELVES... I just hate to see men who feel like they have to show off their (dirty) money or their rims that are bigger than their cars... I've never loved a man for his materialistic possessions, so showing me your money won't work for me because I can work for my money!!! I just hate to see women who have to show off everything that's supposed to be a secret or chase after other ladies men or beg a man to be with her. Ladies, just be yourself and that right one will come for you. You don't have to go all out.... and yes I hate the type that will tell a man, I don't care if you have a woman, I'll still mess with you.... please get some business about yourself! The same thing with men... it doesn't attract me when I tell you I'm in a relationship and you say that you don't care... it just aggravates the hell out of me and I hate to be aggravated!!! Everybody is not required to have the latest Jordan's or rock polo everyday... be yourself, you don't have to fit in with everybody else then be walking around broke as hell because you spent your money trying to have more than you can afford!!! Basically if you want attention, do something that really matters to get it. Set priorities that lead you to making something out of yourself. The main people that be talking about they got haters everywhere.....NOBODY EVEN KNOWS YOU!!! You just want attention!!! If you have to make people think that you are somebody that you are not then maybe you should reevaluate your level of self-esteem. I'm not going to go out of my way to be somebody that I'm not when it's so much easier to be me.... again I say: No bandwagons for me... I'll always be Ashlee and as long as I'm confident then what I have cannot be taken and I cannot be broken!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment