MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Natural Celebs

Erykah Badu

Chrisette Michele (Above)

Jill Scott
No this is not Tasha Smith to the (left), it's her twin sister Sidra Smith
Angie Stone (Above)










India Arie

























Tracee Ellis Ross
(Below)













When it comes to black people what is "good hair?" My opinion would be... the hair that grows through your scalp that has not been manipulated by chemicals and that creamy crack!... That's just my opinion... Relaxed hair is also pretty and I use to keep my perms as soon as my hair got a lil nappy. Now I'm in love with my nappy, NATURAL HAIR...-Ms. Forever Nappy






Lauryn Hill (Right)

These are only a few of the natural, black celebrities out there (many more)... They are all beautiful and all unique!




1 comment:

  1. This episode of Tyra was crazy... some people are really lost!

    ReplyDelete