MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Confidence... build it!

Note: I know the correct grammar but I'm writing these words exactly how I announce them in this specific blog...
This probably will appeal to women more than men...


I want to touch a little bit on confidence because I've had numerous women tell me that they think I'm confident since I cut off my hair. I guess women are surprised because we love hair but men just compliment on it. There was one girl on myspace who use to tell me she thought I was confident all the time before I cut my hair. She said she could tell by my pics. Anyway, confidence doesn't just drop from the sky for everybody, most people have to build it up.

I know I had to build confidence, not because of my hair but in general. I use to have low self-esteem during my teenage years but after a while you get tired of downing yourself and letting others down you. People can sense confidence and if they know that you don't have it, they'll take you for granted. Confidence is needed in anything you do. It can determine your outcomes or even how far you'll get in life. Don't get me wrong, there will be days when you are confident more than others but make the best of it!

Before you can gain confidence you have to love yourself. Self-love is the best love. I don't care how much your man or woman tells you that they love you, it will never make you completely happy until you love you too. The people you see who let others walk all over them and treat them any kind of way, lacks self-love. IF YOU LOVE YOURSELF AND YOU KNOW YOUR WORTH THEN YOU WON'T LET ANYBODY ELSE DECREASE YOUR VALUE!

Nobody can walk in your shoes except you, so you have to walk in them proudly and let everybody know that you think you the sh**. I don't mean be arrogant or stuck up but stand your ground and don't let nobody define how you look at yourself. This makes me think of the 'social looking glass theory' which means you see yourself how you think others see you... Forget how others see you. As long as you are respectful and happy with yourself that's all that matters!

This blog will continue...
I've had a few women telling me that I inspire them to wanna go natural but
they don't know if they can do it so my next blog will hopefully be helpful to you!

I appreciate you readers and if you ever wanna start blogging I will surely follow you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment