MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Natural Hair... Why Not?

Natural Hair... I Love It!

Relaxed hair... I don't have a problem with as long as it's not on my head.... 18yrs was enough for me. I use to love my perms. I have greater love for my natural hair because it is my true hair. I love the texture of natural hair. I like how it waves and curls up. You can't get relaxed hair to honestly do that. I like how it feels and the thickness. I haven't ran a comb all the way through my head in about a year and I don't miss it.
I've had a couple of ladies tell me that they've thought about going natural or they want to go natural but they can't build up the courage to do it. WELL.... ladies, there's nothing to it! I never imagined that I would get my hair chopped off. I was like "oh ima just grow my perm out"... wasn't happening. I had tough roots from a lot of new growth, then I had straight ends. I couldn't really comb through the new growth and it was just too much to handle two different textures.

Soooo...one day I was sitting in the den at home on a Sunday evening and when my boyfriend came over I said, "You know what I want you to do for my birthday?" he was like what's that... and I said "get my hair cut for me." So that Tuesday on my birthday, I went to the shop and got it cut off and twisted up. I don't regret it at all and I don't miss it because that transitioning period before I cut my hair made me dislike my hair.

IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU WANT TO DO THE BIG CHOP THEN GO FOR IT! Maybe do it on a special date if that would make it easier for you. With your relaxed ends gone, it will grow faster. If you get negativity with your hair, love yourself anyway... people always trying to find something to talk about.

THE ADVANTAGES OF NATURAL HAIR: Chemical free, No ear burns from flat/curling irons, No painful perm burn, It's convenient (wash & go), You'll love the texture, You won't have to worry about your hair getting wet or sweating out perm and YES ladies, men still will think you are attractive. Some will think you are even more attractive with natural hair. Some women are scared because they feel that they won't get attention from men... trust me, you will. Most men like women who are confident with themselves anyway.

***And yes there are many styles you can do with natural hair. The girls on youtube were a huge inspiration to me...

I'm not trying to persuade anybody to cut their hair or transition to natural. This blog is aimed at the ones who are a little shaky about it but wants to do it. If you have any questions, just ask!


www.youtube.com/asja05


No comments:

Post a Comment